The 509 Club at Canyon River Ranch was created exclusively for owners. Membership is included with ranch ownership.
Additional owner benefits include:
- Exclusive owner access to private riverfront area and upper boat launch
- Annual wine allocation from Canyon River Ranch's private Syrah vineyard
- 10% Retail discount at Red's Fly Shop
- Access to the Interval International property exchange program
- Free use of lodge dining and meeting spaces for special events
- Private personal locker in lodge basement
- Access to owner's pantry in lodge kitchen
509 Club Library
Each 509 Club outing is cataloged to give owners unlimited recreation options in the Yakima Canyon and beyond. Here are examples of past outings. Many more become available once you are an owner!
Bluegill Fishing on Basin Lakes - June 2018
We had a great 509 Club trip last week to the Quincy Lakes. The Bluegills were very cooperative! This is an excellent place to take your kids to get them on some fish.
Mushroom Report - May 2018
The mushroom foraging over Memorial weekend turned out great. Chef Kevin Davis prepared a fantastic New York steak with morel sauce, but the morel risotto appetizer was the star of the show! The response was so favorable that those items have remained on the menu the past 2 weeks while the local morel harvest continues. Professor Johnson did the lecture in the shop as many attendees were still eating. The mushroom foraging started out a little rough with our guide, Jerome Jefferson, taking us to an area so secretive that even he got lost! The foragers ended up in the right place in the end, and they filled their satchels with prized morels.