Fun, Friendly, and Safe Hunting Guides
Guided Pheasant Hunts 2 Hours From Seattle
The Mount Baldy Ranch Pheasant Hunting Preserve is located in the heart of the Yakima River Canyon about 2 hours east of Seattle.
When you sign up for an upland hunt with Red's, you are assured of a high quality experience. The spacious preserve is nestled in prime terrain ranging from creek bottoms to basalt rimmed plateaus, which gives us plenty of room to accommodate multiple parties and large groups.
Cost and Details
- 2 hunter minimum
- $329 per hunter
- 6 pheasants are released per gun (mixed bag of roosters and hens)
- Bonus Birds are available for groups at a pro-rated price of 3 extra planted birds for and additional $99 per 3 roosters.
- Guided trips include a well trained bird dog and bird cleaning
- No hunting license is required for this trip
- Kids under 14 years old must have completed a state run Hunter's Education Course
*DUE TO NATION WIDE SHORTAGE OF PHEASANTS ALL GUIDED AND NON-GUIDED HUNTS WILL BE A MIXED BAG OF ROOSTERS AND HENS*
Deposit and Cancelation Policy
Cancellations made by the customer less than 72 hours from the start time, will forfeit 50% of the total cost. If you cancel more than 72 hours from the start time, you may reschedule or request a refund minus 5%. Cancellations within 24 hours or failure to show will forfeit 100% of the trip cost. If Red's decides to cancel the event due to adverse conditions the customer may request a full refund.