"This lodge is absolutely beautiful! The sun shining through the Yakima Canyon every morning is the best way to wake up. The resort is pet-friendly and child-friendly, which made it a great experience for the whole family," Meghan J.
Canyon River Ranch is the premier riverfront resort on the Yakima River. Surrounded by state and federal lands, this unique private property provides over 1,000 feet of private waterfront, a beautiful vineyard, and spectacular canyon views. Whether you're relaxing in one of our luxurious cabins or lodge suites, participating in an exciting activity at Red's Fly Shop, or dining in the Canyon River Grill, your experience at Canyon River Ranch will be unforgettable.
- Each suite is equipped with 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, full kitchens, and a patio area. Maximum allowed capacity for the suites is 4 guests.
- All suites are equipped with fully stocked kitchens in order to provide guests with everything they need to make their own meals. Groceries are not stocked, but there is additional dining available at the Canyon River Grill.
- 5 pet-friendly rooms are available. There is a one-time $100.00 additional fee for deep cleaning associated with bringing a pet and a $200.00 fee for use in a non-pet-friendly suite.
- Our pool and hot tub are heated and open 365 days a year and are available for owners and registered guests only.
- The lodge is a fractional ownership property. 1/6th unit fractional share owners receive 56 nights per year of annual use. Those nights are theirs to use, trade, rent, or donate as they wish.
- We rent lodge suites to non-owners based on owners making their nights available in a rental program.
- Lobby and front desk open at 9:00 am seven days per week (exceptions made on holidays).
- Canyon River Grill is open Thursday through Sunday.